We were notified today that Meron has her passport. Hooray!!! Yesterday our adoption social worker let us know that our case has been submitted to the embassy for appointment. They are not giving estimated times on this so we just wait to hear from them on our appointment date.
The waiting is almost unbearable....every time the phone rings, I wonder is that our adoption agency as I RUN to answer it. Every time my computer chimes to tell me I have a new email I RUN to it hoping it's from our social worker. I know it's inevitable that we will travel to go get her, but I'm ready to go and bring her home now. Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers.
The waiting is almost unbearable....every time the phone rings, I wonder is that our adoption agency as I RUN to answer it. Every time my computer chimes to tell me I have a new email I RUN to it hoping it's from our social worker. I know it's inevitable that we will travel to go get her, but I'm ready to go and bring her home now. Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment